6 Best Booty Band Exercises For A Stronger Booty
The outbreak of the novel coronavirus had everyone trading their dumbbells and barbells for alternative in-home equipment since going to the gym is no longer a viable option, at least for the time being. If you were actively working your way to a stronger, firmer butt, you might feel that home gym equipment isn't as effective as those in the gym.
This, of course, is not the case. For a stacked booty, all you need is a set of resistance bands (or ThiqActive booty bands) and a whole lot of determination. Curious to know which booty band exercises can help you have a stronger butt? Read on.
Lateral slide using ThiqActive Booty Bands
- Place the bands around your ankles and stand in a shallow squat with your feet hip-width apart. Place your hands on your chest or your hips.
- Begin the lateral slide by taking a step to your left with your left foot until your feet are shoulder-width apart.
- Proceed with your right foot so that your feet are back to the hip-width orientation.
- Take three steps to the left, followed by three steps to the right. This cycle counts as one rep. The goal is to complete at least 15 to 20 reps.
What does it work? Your glutes, hips, and thighs. This exercise strengthens the butt, helps to stabilize your knees and hips to assist with injury prevention.
Glute bridge using ThiqActive Booty Bands
- Lie faceup on the floor or your matt, bend your knees, and wrap the booty band around your thighs, just above your knees. Your feet should be planted flat on the floor and are hip-width apart. Place your hands on your sides with your fingers close to grazing the back of each heel.
- Engage your core, so your low back is firmly pressed against the floor.
- Push through your feet and lift your hips until they are aligned with your knees. Make sure to squeeze your glutes while they are raised.
- Bring back your hips to the floor and return to your starting position.
- Repeat the move for 10 to 15 reps, 2 to 3 separate times.
High plank leg lift using ThiqActive Booty Bands
- Begin in a push-up or high plank position, with your bands placed around the ankles and forming a straight line from shoulders to the heel. Your shoulders should be lined directly over your wrists.
- Without arching your back, squeeze your right glute and light your right leg up toward the ceiling. Place it back down.
- Do the same with your left leg. Squeeze your left glute and lift your leg left toward the ceiling. Place it back down. Raising both legs count as a single rep.
- While making the move, don't let your hips drop or pike up, and pull your belly button up toward the spine. Push the floor away from you with your hands.
- Continue alternating until you complete 12 to 15 reps. Do it 2 to 3 separate times.
What does it work? your core, legs, glutes, and shoulders, it’s an exercise strengthens and tones your whole body
Ankle jumping jacks using ThiqActive Booty Bands
- Place the booty band around your ankles and assume a shallow squat with your feet hip-width apart. Your hands should be locked in together at the chest level.
- Begin the move by pushing both feet outward in a jumping jack motion. Each jump equates to one repetition.
- Perform this move with the band for 20 repetitions to achieve the desire glute engagement. Avoid jumping too high, and make sure that you land correctly on the heels of your feet. Landing on your toes will only shift the weight and resistance to your knees and legs, not the butt.
What does it work? your core, calves and glutes.
Following the recommended exercises above can help you develop a stronger butt.
If you’re looking for better quality resistance bands to improve your training and speed up results, visit us today and browse our growing catalog of Booty Bands and super squat proof activewear.
Designed for your curvesThiqActive